Web App: Reset password
- To reset your password, go to the login page on iAuditor, the web app, and click on “Forgot your password?”
- Type in the email address that is registered as your iAuditor account, and click “Reset password.”
- You will see a confirmation message that an email has been sent to the email address.
- In the email that was sent, click on “Reset your password.”
- You will be taken back to the iAuditor web page where you will be prompted to enter in a new password. Once you have entered in a new password, click on “Reset password.”
- Your password has now been reset.
Admins can reset passwords for their teammates through steps at the user profile level, see details here.
Mobile App: Reset Password
- Select “Log in” as if you were going to login to iAuditor normally
- Underneath the option to type in your email, select the “Forgot your password?” link
- A confirmation pop-up displays, and a a reset link will be sent to the email associated to your account
- In the email that was sent, click on “Reset your password”
- The link launches a web page where you can set a new password
- Enter a new password, and click on “Reset password”
- Your password is now reset