If you have forgotten your password or feel you should change it freqently for higher security, it can be reset using iAuditor’s Reset Password page.
- To reset your password, go to the login page on iAuditor, the web app, and click on “Forgot your password?”
2. Type in the email address that is registered as your iAuditor account, and click “Reset password.”
3.You will see a confirmation message that an email has been sent to the email address.
4. In the email that was sent, click on “Reset your password.”
5. You will be taken back to the iAuditor web page where you will be prompted to enter in a new password. Once you have entered in a new password, click on “Reset password.”
6. Your password has now been reset.