You may receive a login error related to registering a device, or simply want to login using a new phone or tablet. Either way, when you log into your iAuditor account with a mobile device like a phone or tablet, it becomes registered to the account. Each user’s account can register a maximum of three devices to their account.
Once you reach the device limit, you will no longer be able to login to iAuditor from a new/different phone or tablet. Not to worry, you can still login to the iAuditor web app (which doesn’t count as a device) to update your device list and make room for a new mobile.
Deregister a Device
- Log in to the iAuditor web app, and click on your username/picture icon in the left side menu.
- Click on the “Account Settings” > “Devices”.
- All of the devices that are currently registered against your account will be listed.
- To deregister a device, click on the red “Remove Device” button next to it.
- This will remove your device on the account, but keep all of your iAuditor data in the cloud to populate any future devices associated.
Deregistering a device will not harm any iAuditor data on that device or remove any files.