You can register for iAuditor through the iAuditor Website or the iAuditor app as an individual user, or as part of an Organization. There are two ways in which you can join an organization depending on whether you have an existing SafetyCulture account or not:
- If you have an existing iAuditor account and would like to join an organization, you will receive an email invitation from an Organization Administrator.
- If you do not have an existing iAuditor account and have been invited to an organization, an account will be automatically created for you, and you will be added to that organization.
You should receive an activation email to set your password unless your Organization Administrator has specified a password for you.
Web App: Registering for iAuditor
- Go to the iAuditor web application
- Complete all the fields in the form, and then click on “Sign Up”
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you entered as your username
- Once you click the confirmation link within the email, your account will be activated
Mobile App: Registering for iAuditor
- Launch iAuditor and click on “Create account” IMPORTANT NOTE
If you’ve already been added to iAuditor by your account admin select “Log in” and use the email/password you setup previously
- The app will ask for your first and last name; fill in these fields, then tap ‘Next.’
- Next, enter your email address.
- Finally, enter your desired password.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you entered as your username.
- Once you click the confirmation link within the email, your account will be active.
Looking to start a new team? To create an Organization, please view Create an Organization.