Whenever you log in to the iAuditor app on a mobile device, the device becomes associated with your account. At iAuditor, you can log in or associate up to 3 mobile devices at the same time. When you reach the limit, the iAuditor app will indicate that “This account has reached its device limit.” at your next login attempt. You would then have to remove existing devices before you can log into new ones with your account.
This article shows you how to manage your iAuditor account’s device limit by removing existing devices for new device logins.
Before you begin
Remember that logging in via the web app does not count towards your device limit.
You can only remove devices from your account via the web app. If you are an administrator, you can also remove devices for your users if they’ve reached the limit and don’t have access to a web browser.
If you ever accidentally remove a device that’s still being used, rest assured, the iAuditor data will not be affected. The user simply needs to log out and log back into your iAuditor app to register it.
Keep in mind that a device is considered as a new device if the iAuditor app gets deleted and reinstalled.
Remove a device
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Click your username on the lower-left corner of the page.
- Select “Account Settings”.
- Find the device you wish to remove under “Devices”.
- Click the trashcan icon on the right-hand side of the device name.
- Click “Remove Device” in the pop-up window to confirm the removal.