iAuditor for Windows is the easiest way to conduct audits while on the job. Build your templates in your online iAuditor account and sync them to your device to start auditing.
Here’s a quick reference guide to get you started:
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the Windows iAuditor app from the Windows 10 app store
- Create a free iAuditor account
- Download or build your template in the online iAuditor web app IMPORTANT NOTE
You cannot build your templated inspection from the Windows mobile app, you must login to the iAuditor web app to build your form and then sync it to your device
- Sync your device to conduct your first inspection (audit)
- Conduct inspections using the iAuditor for Windows app
- Track analytics, generate reports and manage your templates using iAuditor, the web app
Are you managing a team of inspectors? Read more about creating an organization in iAuditor, the web app.