Every iAuditor user account is able to sign in with up to three separate devices by default. This three device allowance is included as part of each user’s subscription.
As an organization admin, you can raise the device allowance for any users in your organization at a cost. The cost of adding an additional device is the same as adding an additional user.
Logging in to an iAuditor account on the website using a PC does not count towards your device limit; you can log in from as many PCs as needed.
iAuditor has been designed around one user account per person. Sharing accounts between multiple people often leads to confusion and missing data (sync conflicts). We strongly recommend limiting use to one account per person.
- Click on “Users” in the left side bar.
2. In the “Extra Devices” column, increase or decrease the number of extra devices available for each user. Zero extra devices indicates there are no extra devices allocated above the initial three devices. If one extra device is applied to a user, the user can then sync up to four devices.
If you are working with an Annual subscription, you can also increase the amount of extra devices by following these steps:
- Click the ‘Subscription’ menu under your Organisation tab.
- Click the ‘Manage Subscription’ button.
- Add the total number of Extra Devices you would like for your subscription, then click ‘Place Order.’
- You can then distribute these extra device slots to the users that need them in the Users menu, as detailed above.