Custom branding allows you to replace the logos and color scheme (accent color and accent font color) for iAuditor, the web app with your own.
Upon launching iAuditor on your mobile device, or accessing your account on iAuditor, the web app, your custom branding will display for all users in the organization.
Custom Branding is currently only visible on the Web platform; to improve visibility for our customers, we’ve removed the selected Accent Color and Font Color options from displaying on the mobile device version of iAuditor.
Setup Custom Branding
- Login to the iAuditor web application.
- Click on the name of your team/organization
- Navigate to the “Settings” sub-menu along the top
- Add an image file of your logo to the “Brand Logo” section by either: Dragging and dropping a file from your computer or by clicking “Browse” to add a file from your computer
- Click “Pick Accent Color” and select the main color to use from the color palette
- Click “Pick Font Color” and select a font color to use from the color palette
- Once satisfied with the logo and appearance, click “Submit Changes”
- This will apply the changes to iAuditor, the web app, and iAuditor for all users in your organization. You can also click “Discard Changes” to clear your most recent updates
Custom Branding does not affect exported reports. To add your logo to reports, please setup a report preference with your logo.
Remove Custom Branding
- In the left side menu, click on the down arrow next to your Organization’s name
- Navigate to the “Settings” sub-menu
- Click the red box in the right-hand corner of the “Brand Logo” section and then “Set Default” option in the Accent Color and Font Accent Color sections. Click “Submit Changes” to update the Custom Branding for all users in the Organization.