This feature is only available for Premium users. To learn more about subscription options and to start a trial, click here
What is an Organization?
An Organization allows a group of users to collaborate together effectively, all while keeping Organization information private.
Being part of an Organization means that you can create a template or an inspection, and share that template or inspection with the Organization.
Setting Up an Organization
- Log in to the iAuditor Web App
- Click on the green “upgrade” button at the top or the “create organization” button on the left menu bar
- This will take you to the upgrade page where you can select the billing period you’d like to pay with (Monthly or Annual).
- You will be taken to a registration page, and prompted to input your Organization’s information. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory
- From there you will be taken to a final confirmation page which will have a summary of which subscription you have chosen along with what you will be paying after your free month ends.
You will be asked for your payment details but nothing will be charged until the month is up
You won’t receive a tax invoice straight away since no charge will be made until the 30 days are up. You will receive a tax invoice after the initial payment is made. Each user that you add afterwards will be charged on a pro-rata basis depending on how much time is left in the subscription before renewal so that all users will renew at the same time.