There may be times when a username needs to be changed from one email address to another.
A username cannot be changed to an email address if the new email address already exists within SafetyCulture.
How to change an iAuditor username
- Log in to your iAuditor account in the iAuditor web app with your original email address.
- Click on your name in the left side bar.
3. Click “My Profile” and “Change Email.”
4. Enter in the new address and click “Save Email Change.” A confirmation email will be sent to the new email address. Follow the instructions provided to confirm the username change.
5. Click ‘Confirm and activate account,’ and log back in with the old email address. This is a security step for the system to ensure that you are the owner of the account. A message stating “The username has been changed” will appear, and you will see the new email address in the field.