We understand that there may be times when you need to change or update your iAuditor account username.
This article shows you how to change your iAuditor account username on the web app. If you’re an administrator or a user with the “User Management” permission, you can also change account usernames for your users.
Before you begin
Keep in mind that you can only change your account username on the web app.
Change your username
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Click your username on the lower-left corner of the page.
- Select “Account Settings”.
- Click “Edit” in the “Details” box.
- Update the “First name” and “Last name” fields accordingly.
- Click “Save changes” to confirm the username change.