We understand that there may be times when you need to change or update your iAuditor account email.
This article shows you how to change your iAuditor account email on the web app. If you’re an administrator or a user with the “User Management” permission, you can also change account emails for your users.
Before you begin
Keep in mind that you can only change your account email on the web app. Also, as confirmation is required every time you change your account email, you should make sure that your inbox spam filter is not blocking emails from firstname.lastname@example.org, which sends the email change confirmations.
Change your email
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Click your username on the lower-left corner of the page.
- Select “Account Settings”.
- Click “Edit” in the “Details” box.
- Update the “Email” field accordingly.
- Click “Save changes” to send out a confirmation email to the new address. We recommend that you stay logged in and check your email inbox for an email titled “iAuditor Email Address Change Confirmation”.
- Click “Confirm my new email” link in the email to open a web page.
- If you’re still logged in to the iAuditor web app, this confirms the email change immediately. Otherwise, log in with your old email address to confirm the email change.