As your needs, roles, and teams change, you may have to cancel a subscription to SafetyCulture or downgrade an account from one subscription type to another.
We’ve got some help below on cancelling your subscription, as well as downgrading your account to a lower subscription level.
Cancel Your Subscription
You may need to completely cancel your subscription at some point – creating a new organisation for another project, changing teams, even moving to a new department – we understand! You are able to cancel your subscription by using the steps below.
- Log in to iAuditor, the web app, and click on “Subscription” in the left side menu bar, under your organization tabs.
- Click on the “Delete” button and a confirmation pop-up will appear.
- Choose “Cancel and Delete” to cancel your subscription and delete the organization. You can also choose to temporarily “Freeze” your organization. This will stop billing but will keep all of your users and template/inspection share intact.
- Once you click on “Cancel and Delete,” you will see a Warning message and the option to Keep your plan or Continue Deletion.
Leave an organization
We know that workplaces are fluid, and structures change within teams. From time-to-time, you may need to remove or leave an organization.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do so when:
I am not an administrator of my organization
In order to leave an organisation, you must contact the administrator and ask to be removed. For more information on how to find out who the administrator is, click here.
How to find contact information of the administrator
- Log in to the iAuditor Web App.
- Hover over the far left-hand side to find the main menu.
- Click on your organization’s name.
- Details of your current organisation will be displayed including the administrator’s email address.
I am an administrator and want to add an additional administrator
- Click “Permissions” under your organization tab on the left side bar.
- Add permissions to a user by modifying the users’ current permission settings. Find the new desired administrator for your organisation and select the dropdown box on the right-hand side and set their permissions to “Admin”.
- Alternatively, if a user does not currently have any permissions search their name by clicking the search box above the permissions table and selecting “admin” in the dropdown box to the right of the search field.
- Finally, click the “Add Permissions” button.
If a user has already had permissions within your organization select them from the users’ list and change their permissions to “Admin” by the dropdown box on the right-hand side.
Your selected user is now an administrator of your organization. Please note in order to leave your old organization the new administrator will need to remove you from the users’ list. See relevant documentation.
I am an administrator and I want to remove my company
In order to remove your Organisation, please follow the above steps on Cancel Your Subscription.