A subscription with iAuditor provides you with additional useful tools for you and your team.
Have some questions about the ins and outs of Billing and Subscriptions? Let’s take a look at some common ones:
For more information regarding prices and features provided, please see the Pricing page on the iAuditor website: www.safetyculture.com/pricing
Signing Up for a Subscription
All subscriptions will be created as an organization, and there is no additional cost to create an organization – it’s already included in your subscription! Please see Create an Organization for more details on how to create a useful organisation for you and your team.
If you cannot pay via credit card, or have issues when entering your credit card details, please contact support at [email protected]
When Will I Receive My Tax Invoice?
Don’t panic if you don’t see an invoice directly after upgrading: the first 30 days of your subscription are free. You will receive a tax invoice when the first payment is made, directly after the free 30 day trial.
Tax invoices are typically sent to the email that you have signed up with. You can, however, change the email that the tax invoices go to – this is especially useful for accounting departments or accounts receivable agents.
Please see “How Do I Change Who the Tax Invoice is Emailed To?” below for instructions.
How Do I View Past Tax Invoices?
You can view all of your past tax invoices and download them again via the iAuditor web application on the subscription page.
- To access the subscription page, first click the down-arrow next to your organization on the left menu bar.
- After that, click the ‘Subscription’ menu that appears.
- Under “Billing Statements” at the bottom of the screen, there should be a list of your past tax statements. If this area is empty, it just means you have not been charged for your subscription yet.
If you don’t see the Subscription menu in your Organisation tab, chances are you may not have the permissions to see Billing information; if that’s the case, contact your account administrator for access.
How Do I Change Who the Tax Invoice is Emailed To?
If you have a finance, accounts team, or other accounting contact and would prefer that the tax invoices be sent directly to them each payment period, you can amend the billing emails with these steps:
- Log in to your iAuditor account on the web here.
- Click the down-arrow next to your organization tab on the left menu bar, then click on the “Subscription” menu that appears.
- Select “Update Billing Details” on the subscription page
- Update the field under “Billing Email”
How Do I Update My Credit Card?
If you changed your credit card and would like to update it, you can update it via the iAuditor web application. Please follow the steps above in “How Do I Change Who the Tax Invoice is Emailed To?” to update your credit card details.