Sometimes it is important to have your logo or a client’s logo on the appropriate report. iAuditor allows you to display logos using the instructions below.
To have logos appear on your exported reports, your logo needs to be uploaded first. You may upload your logo in two ways:
- Attached to a specific template
- Attached to your account (available on paid subscriptions only)
iAuditor, the Web App
- While logged in to iAuditor, the web app, click the down arrow next to your organization’s name and click on ‘Settings’
2. In the “Export Logo” section, add an image file of your Logo by either
- dragging and dropping a file from your computer or
- clicking browse to add a file from your computer
- Go to the templates library, choose a template and tap on the pen button.
- Tap on the ‘Details’ tab to display the Template name, description and template logo. Tap on the logo button to add a logo.
- Go to the templates library, select a template and tap on ‘Edit’2. Tap on the ‘Details’ tab to display the Template name, description and template logo. Tap on the logo button to add a logo.