As part of our mission to empower frontline workers, iAuditor users can create actions on the go and capture observations and information about issues as soon as they occur. However, we understand that not all users in your organization require the full set of iAuditor features. Rather, some might just need to be involved to complete actions, flag observations, or resolve issues. That’s why we introduced user seats or licenses that are feature-specific, allowing you to have actions only, issues only, or actions and issues only users for a considerably lower price.
This article shows you how to add and remove actions only, issues only, or actions and issues only user seats or licenses for your organization on the web app.
Before you begin
Please note that user seats or licenses can only be added on the web app, by administrators or users with the “Billing Management” permission. Learn more about permissions and how you can assign them as an administrator.
We currently offer the following feature-specific user seats for organizations on our annual subscription only. If your organization is on our monthly subscription, you can switch your monthly subscription to an annual subscription.
- Actions only
- Issues only
- Actions and issues only
Keep in mind that you must already have feature-specific user seats set up by your account manager, to be able to add additional user seats by yourself. If you don’t have any currently set up, you can reach out to your account manager or our business development team to get started.
Add user seats
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Click your organization name on the lower-left corner of the page.
- Select “Subscription” from the tab on the top of the page.
- Click “Edit” on the upper-right of the “Subscription” box.
- Click the dropdown menu and select the “Seat Type” you wish to add.
- Update the “New seat quantity” field to the number of user seats you wish to have. For example, if you wish to add 2 actions only seats to your current 8 actions only seats, enter the number “10”.
- Click “Save changes”. This charges your payment method a prorated amount, proportional to the number of days left in the current subscription period.
- You can now fill the user seats by adding users to your organization.
Please note that we currently do not support feature-specific user seats for organizations on our monthly subscription. Learn how to switch your monthly subscription to an annual subscription.
Remove user seats
Please contact your account manager to remove user seats from your subscription. Keep in mind that we currently do not support feature-specific user seats for organizations on our monthly subscription. Learn how to switch your monthly subscription to an annual subscription.